To quote a very metal friend of Cherrybomb’s, if you follow his Twitter feed, you might deduce that 80′s wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper might have taken a few too many folding chairs to the head. However, I have to give Rowdy an A+++ for his performance in this Funny or Die short, where he once again brings back his 1984 “talk show”, The Pipers Pit. Bonus? Piper also gets to give some overdue comeuppance to to Hollywood sleaze, Eli Roth.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- leaf geraghty on It’s Just A F*cking T-Shirt! The Burt Reynolds Editon
- urządzenia fitness do domu on Straight Outa’ Manhattan: Eazy-E Skirt By IdilVice…
- social media management in St Albans on Henry Rollins On Drugs, Booze, Black Flag, And Why He’s Still Angry
- Short Hairstyle For curly hair women on No One Can Save Us, Except Zombie The Waitress…!
- endado on Top 2013 Record Store Day Picks From Cherrybombed.com
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”