According to this post over at WOW, Jimi Hendrix chose to enlist in the army instead of doing a two-year bid in prison after getting caught riding around in stolen cars. Hendrix enlisted on May 31, 1961, and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- DJC on Gene Simmons Compares Ace And Peter Criss’ Departure From KISS To Cancer Surgery
- Rich on Gene Simmons Compares Ace And Peter Criss’ Departure From KISS To Cancer Surgery
- DJC on Very Metal Alpahbet by Aye Jay…
- A chick on Very Metal Alpahbet by Aye Jay…
- Heike on Heavy Metal Dreams DO Come True! The Marshall Amp Refrigerator
- Very Metal Friday Night Rewind: Death Metal Spaghetti, Mosh Potatoes, And Dr. Iommi Will See You Now
- No Such Thing As Too Much Slayer – Epic Mashup Of Marvin Gaye’s Grapevine And Slayer’s South Of Heaven
- REINDEER IN BLOOD! The Christmas Card
- Kids Interview Bands – Tom Araya On The Spice Girls, Scary Movies, And Other Random Stuff
- Gothic Doom Grooves From Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds – New Live Video For ‘Higgs Boson Blues’
One year ago today
- 12-08-12 No articles on this date.