According to this post over at WOW, Jimi Hendrix chose to enlist in the army instead of doing a two-year bid in prison after getting caught riding around in stolen cars. Hendrix enlisted on May 31, 1961, and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- asdfasd on Geek Memento Tattoo: FAIL…
- DJC on When Zombies Attack And Win: “Last Stand” Joshua Hoffine’s Apocolyptic Masterpiece
- Shelton Omar on I Want To F*ck You. A Demented Love Song…
- SpoossePype on Very Metal Friday Night Update: A Vintage Guide To Satanic Cults, David Lee Roth Goes Postal New Short Film, And RIP Ray Manzarek
- syb99 on When Zombies Attack And Win: “Last Stand” Joshua Hoffine’s Apocolyptic Masterpiece
- Daily Earwig: Valient Thorr – Torn Apart, Full Album Streaming Now!
- 60 Animated Seconds Of ‘Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas’
- I’m With The Band: Photos Of Fans Dressed Up Like Their Idols
- Very Metal Friday Night Update: Motörhead Get Golden God Award, Welcome To The Church Of Misery, And Iron Man Lives Again
- Daily Earwig: Scorpion Child – Liquor
One year ago today
- 06-19-12: Hardcore Metal Fans vs Ordinary Humans