According to this post over at WOW, Jimi Hendrix chose to enlist in the army instead of doing a two-year bid in prison after getting caught riding around in stolen cars. Hendrix enlisted on May 31, 1961, and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- baluster centerpiece on The Very Metal Wood Carvings of Magnus Hultgren…
- Shanique on Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- Jones on Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Jones on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Jenny on Good Sex = 7.3 Minutes…?
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”