According to this post over at WOW, Jimi Hendrix chose to enlist in the army instead of doing a two-year bid in prison after getting caught riding around in stolen cars. Hendrix enlisted on May 31, 1961, and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- pinterest on Dean Chamberlain’s Glowing Bowie…
- milen karpuzi on Happy Birthday Izzy Stradlin…
- Shanique on Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- Jones on Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Jones on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills
- Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- Lemmy Kilmister Further Immortalized As A Garden Gnome
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?