According to this post over at WOW, Jimi Hendrix chose to enlist in the army instead of doing a two-year bid in prison after getting caught riding around in stolen cars. Hendrix enlisted on May 31, 1961, and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- des moines home builders association on Evelyn Tannus’ Very Metal Tattooed Porcelain Dogs
- blogs on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Roxanne on Exclusive Interview: Very Metal YouTube Vocalist Juan C. Rodriguez…
- quest nutrition quest protein bars on The Sh*t Dee Snider Says: “I’m Taking Broadway Show Tunes And I’m Making Them Rock.”
- alloy wheel repair Luton on Very Metal CraigsList Ad: “Real Rock Drummer For NON-Pussy Band”
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”