According to this post over at WOW, Jimi Hendrix chose to enlist in the army instead of doing a two-year bid in prison after getting caught riding around in stolen cars. Hendrix enlisted on May 31, 1961, and was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- bubble struggle on Vibrator: Fail…!
- lihtsustatudseo.wordpress.com on Joe Perry Set to Tour with New Version of The Joe Perry Project…
- caribbean days youtube page on Another Day, Another New Motörhead Track! Listen To ‘Crying Shame’ Right Now
- Marvina Miller on Who is DJ Cherrybomb?
- Phoebe on Tim Kern, Future Serial Killer. Awesome Tattoo Artist, For Now…
- Super Group Alert! J Mascis’ Sweet Apple – Listen To “Wish You Could Stay (A Little Longer)” Featuring Mark Lanegan
- Iron Reagan’s New 4:44 Minute EP ‘Spoiled Identity’ Will Blow Your Head Clean Off
- Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- The Magical World Of 1970′s Vintage: “Rock Star” Belt Buckles By Pacifica
- New Stooges Record To Feature Marke Lanegan And Jello Biafra – But Not Iggy?
One year ago today