Since I’m not a fan of spoilers, I almost hate to post this clip of an animated Judas Priest banging out a parody of Breaking the Law on last nights show, ‘Steal this Episode’. But it’s too good not to share. 2014 is shaping up to be a good year for the band who will not only collectively turn 45, but have also promised to unleash a new record sometime during 2014.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- cheap Eagles jerseys china on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- cheap Nuggets jerseys from china free shipping on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Benito on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- search engine optimization on Well, That Explains A Lot: Steven Tyler Admits To Snorting Sleep Aid…
- cheap NFL wholesale jerseys on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”
- Two Words: GWAR THROBBLEHEADS!