Yeah, me neither. But it did happen and the episode “111 Harry’s Will“, aired on November 5th, 1990. And it was as awkward and as awesome as it sounds . Extra heavy metal points go to Marion Ross (dressed as the flying nun) who got to hip-check Wendy at an ice skating rink, and to for Wendy for probably really scaring the piss out of Abe Vigoda. The entire cast of this episode deserved an Emmy for this. Bonus? The clip above also contains a scene from the 1989 movie “Pucker up and Bark Like a Dog” that Williams also appeared in along with Phyllis Diller. PHYLLIS FUCKING DILLER. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- SherlenBUA on Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- MerriXOKgxezqg on Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- www.apc-online.ro on A 17 Year Old Alex Lifeson Tries To Convince His Parents That He Should Quit School And Play Music For A Living
- servere ieftine second hand on Record Store Day Publishes Official List Of 2012 Releases
- Anonymous on When You Absolutely, Positively Know You’re Right: Spat Solver…!
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills