Yeah, me neither. But it did happen and the episode “111 Harry’s Will“, aired on November 5th, 1990. And it was as awkward and as awesome as it sounds . Extra heavy metal points go to Marion Ross (dressed as the flying nun) who got to hip-check Wendy at an ice skating rink, and to for Wendy for probably really scaring the piss out of Abe Vigoda. The entire cast of this episode deserved an Emmy for this. Bonus? The clip above also contains a scene from the 1989 movie “Pucker up and Bark Like a Dog” that Williams also appeared in along with Phyllis Diller. PHYLLIS FUCKING DILLER. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- domain on Pretties For You: Vintage 70′s Ad For Alice Cooper’s Manscara
- reduce Thousands Off Your Flooring Cost – diy Flooring | stuart2294 on Rich Kelly’s Illustrated Man
- iphone unlocked jailbreak on Fear and Loathing in Sesame Street…
- Military Friendly College Homepage on But What About Lita…?
- school supplies in bulk on Sears ’74: The Stroke Me Stationary Bike…
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills