Yeah, me neither. But it did happen and the episode “111 Harry’s Will“, aired on November 5th, 1990. And it was as awkward and as awesome as it sounds . Extra heavy metal points go to Marion Ross (dressed as the flying nun) who got to hip-check Wendy at an ice skating rink, and to for Wendy for probably really scaring the piss out of Abe Vigoda. The entire cast of this episode deserved an Emmy for this. Bonus? The clip above also contains a scene from the 1989 movie “Pucker up and Bark Like a Dog” that Williams also appeared in along with Phyllis Diller. PHYLLIS FUCKING DILLER. Mind blown.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- baluster centerpiece on The Very Metal Wood Carvings of Magnus Hultgren…
- Shanique on Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- Jones on Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Jones on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Jenny on Good Sex = 7.3 Minutes…?
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”