Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Benito on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- search engine optimization on Well, That Explains A Lot: Steven Tyler Admits To Snorting Sleep Aid…
- cheap NFL wholesale jerseys on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- cheap Panthers jerseys china on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Google on Mr. T Teapot By By Matt Jones…
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”
- Two Words: GWAR THROBBLEHEADS!
Tag Archives: Fashion?
Fashion photographer, Mikael Jansson, took this photo of Iggy Pop in head to toe Dior. The intent of the now viral photo, is a bit of a mystery. But many animal rights activists feel that the photo is meant to convey the unnecessary use of animal products for the sake of what some consider “fashion”. Whatever the meaning, it’s an incredibly powerful image of the punk icon.
The costume designer for The Big Lebowski, Mary Zophres, says that there were four sweaters made for “The Dude”. The vintage sweater pictured on Jeff “The Dude” Bridges above, and three additional later-day copies. Bridges wore the sweater during the entire production, which will hopefully ensure that even it’s authentic smell (think, white russians, pot, ciggy’s, and Jeff Bridges), will be intact.
The auction, held May 14th-15th by Profiles in History, plans to open bidding for the sweater somewhere between $4,000 to $6,000.
In other very metal Dude news, the maker of The Dude sweater, historic Oregon wool mill, Pendleton, plans to reintroduce a “tribute version” of the sweater that will retails for $188 (or about 45 white russians) in September.
Even though I’m not lining up to buy a Spirit Hoodie, even I can’t knock the fact that Spirit Hoods donates some of it’s profits to various nature conservatories, like Polar Bears International and Wolf Hollow.
Steven Tyler leaving a Beverly Hills eatery last Friday.
Work it like a lady, dude!