I’ve never been a big fan of tattooing your hands, but if you’re gonna do it, I say go big or go the fuck home. Like this completely metal dude who had the images of the following rock stars tattooed above his knuckles by the equally metal RH McClurg, artist and owner of SikInk Studios in Las Vegas. From left to right: James Brown, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Leonard Peltier, Jimi Hendrix, & Joe Strummer. Personally, I would have gone with Lemmy over Jerry Garcia, but your fingers are your business. Well done tattooed dude, well done.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Acc on Time to WTF…?
- Ron Wanclovic on The Magical World Of 1970′s Vintage: “Rock Star” Belt Buckles By Pacifica
- vpn on Iggy Pop On Punks, His Penis, And The Clash
- Ed Ligon on RIP: Buzzy of Buzzy’s Roast Beef…
- AshtonOYeoman on Glenn Danzig Bagging On ‘Bullshit’ Sinead O’Connor And Other Musicians On Dutch TV In 1995
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills