I’ve never been a big fan of tattooing your hands, but if you’re gonna do it, I say go big or go the fuck home. Like this completely metal dude who had the images of the following rock stars tattooed above his knuckles by the equally metal RH McClurg, artist and owner of SikInk Studios in Las Vegas. From left to right: James Brown, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Leonard Peltier, Jimi Hendrix, & Joe Strummer. Personally, I would have gone with Lemmy over Jerry Garcia, but your fingers are your business. Well done tattooed dude, well done.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Super Group Alert! J Mascis’ Sweet Apple – Listen To “Wish You Could Stay (A Little Longer)” Featuring Mark Lanegan
- Iron Reagan’s New 4:44 Minute EP ‘Spoiled Identity’ Will Blow Your Head Clean Off
- Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- The Magical World Of 1970′s Vintage: “Rock Star” Belt Buckles By Pacifica
- New Stooges Record To Feature Marke Lanegan And Jello Biafra – But Not Iggy?
One year ago today
- 04-20-13 No articles on this date.