I’ve never been a big fan of tattooing your hands, but if you’re gonna do it, I say go big or go the fuck home. Like this completely metal dude who had the images of the following rock stars tattooed above his knuckles by the equally metal RH McClurg, artist and owner of SikInk Studios in Las Vegas. From left to right: James Brown, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Leonard Peltier, Jimi Hendrix, & Joe Strummer. Personally, I would have gone with Lemmy over Jerry Garcia, but your fingers are your business. Well done tattooed dude, well done.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- [RANDLINE-names.txt] on Two Words: GWAR THROBBLEHEADS!
- [RANDLINE-names.txt] on Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- Extra on Rob Halford Wants You Look Like a Metal God…
- Lublin Kwatery on Straight Outa’ Manhattan: Eazy-E Skirt By IdilVice…
- Diet Plans for Women to Lose Weight on KILL Destroyers! A Horrifying Take On A Kiss Klassic
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills