I’ve never been a big fan of tattooing your hands, but if you’re gonna do it, I say go big or go the fuck home. Like this completely metal dude who had the images of the following rock stars tattooed above his knuckles by the equally metal RH McClurg, artist and owner of SikInk Studios in Las Vegas. From left to right: James Brown, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Leonard Peltier, Jimi Hendrix, & Joe Strummer. Personally, I would have gone with Lemmy over Jerry Garcia, but your fingers are your business. Well done tattooed dude, well done.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Community Post: 20 Things That Probably Should Not Exist | Fun Time Viral on Handerpants…!
- kamen rider faiz episode 4 henshin fever on The True Decline Of Western Civilization: The $1,200 Iron Maiden Vintage T-Shirt
- http://www.directlendingonline.com/ on Damn, The New Afghan Whigs Is Pretty Fucking Awesome
- online car insurance on Very Metal Friday Night Rewind: Lemmy Gets Warning From Mikkey, Rob Halford Imortalized On The Simpsons, And Meet Dave,The $2,000 Dollar Beer
- http://www.colemndlab.org/ on 5th Grade Punk Rock Girls Diary Entry About “The Dead Kennedies” And “Fashists”
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills