I’ve never been a big fan of tattooing your hands, but if you’re gonna do it, I say go big or go the fuck home. Like this completely metal dude who had the images of the following rock stars tattooed above his knuckles by the equally metal RH McClurg, artist and owner of SikInk Studios in Las Vegas. From left to right: James Brown, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Leonard Peltier, Jimi Hendrix, & Joe Strummer. Personally, I would have gone with Lemmy over Jerry Garcia, but your fingers are your business. Well done tattooed dude, well done.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- blogs on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Roxanne on Exclusive Interview: Very Metal YouTube Vocalist Juan C. Rodriguez…
- quest nutrition quest protein bars on The Sh*t Dee Snider Says: “I’m Taking Broadway Show Tunes And I’m Making Them Rock.”
- alloy wheel repair Luton on Very Metal CraigsList Ad: “Real Rock Drummer For NON-Pussy Band”
- オロビアンコ バッグ メンズ on The Many Faces Of Leatherface: The Terrifying Poster For Texas Chainsaw 3D
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”