I’ve never been a big fan of tattooing your hands, but if you’re gonna do it, I say go big or go the fuck home. Like this completely metal dude who had the images of the following rock stars tattooed above his knuckles by the equally metal RH McClurg, artist and owner of SikInk Studios in Las Vegas. From left to right: James Brown, Kurt Cobain, Jerry Garcia, Freddie Mercury, Ronnie James Dio, Leonard Peltier, Jimi Hendrix, & Joe Strummer. Personally, I would have gone with Lemmy over Jerry Garcia, but your fingers are your business. Well done tattooed dude, well done.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- A 17 Year Old Alex Lifeson Tries To Convince His Parents That Should Quit School And Play Music For A Living
- Motörhead, Mastodon, And Mudhoney – OH MY! Record Store Day 2014 Might Be The Most Metal Yet
- Turn On, Trip Out! Melvins Video For “Warhead” Will Give You A Contact High
- Black Metal Easter Egg Kit – The Only Kickstarter That Matters
- Take A Ride On Motörhead’s “Motörboat” From Miami
One year ago today
- 03-09-13 No articles on this date.