Score another win for Washington State toy maker, Funko, and their every growing army of KISS inspired collectables. Mecha Gene was the first Kiss member to be immortalized as a 1970′s retro Japanese-style robot by Funko, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing Android Space Ace, Robo Star Child, and Cyborg Cat very soon.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Acc on Time to WTF…?
- Ron Wanclovic on The Magical World Of 1970′s Vintage: “Rock Star” Belt Buckles By Pacifica
- vpn on Iggy Pop On Punks, His Penis, And The Clash
- Ed Ligon on RIP: Buzzy of Buzzy’s Roast Beef…
- AshtonOYeoman on Glenn Danzig Bagging On ‘Bullshit’ Sinead O’Connor And Other Musicians On Dutch TV In 1995
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills