Score another win for Washington State toy maker, Funko, and their every growing army of KISS inspired collectables. Mecha Gene was the first Kiss member to be immortalized as a 1970′s retro Japanese-style robot by Funko, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing Android Space Ace, Robo Star Child, and Cyborg Cat very soon.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- nutri vet joint on The Personal Urn is Way Too Personal…
- domain on Pretties For You: Vintage 70′s Ad For Alice Cooper’s Manscara
- reduce Thousands Off Your Flooring Cost – diy Flooring | stuart2294 on Rich Kelly’s Illustrated Man
- iphone unlocked jailbreak on Fear and Loathing in Sesame Street…
- Military Friendly College Homepage on But What About Lita…?
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills