In the above video, “Megadeth Likes Life”, Youtuber IloveNirvana13, tracks the bands song lyrics to determine how often the word “life” and “live” are used throughout Megadeth’s catalog. It turns out that the words, or variations of them like alive, lived, and living, come up 137 times. Who knew?
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- cheap Eagles jerseys china on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- cheap Nuggets jerseys from china free shipping on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Benito on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- search engine optimization on Well, That Explains A Lot: Steven Tyler Admits To Snorting Sleep Aid…
- cheap NFL wholesale jerseys on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”
- Two Words: GWAR THROBBLEHEADS!