In the above video, “Megadeth Likes Life”, Youtuber IloveNirvana13, tracks the bands song lyrics to determine how often the word “life” and “live” are used throughout Megadeth’s catalog. It turns out that the words, or variations of them like alive, lived, and living, come up 137 times. Who knew?
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- DJC on Gene Simmons Compares Ace And Peter Criss’ Departure From KISS To Cancer Surgery
- Rich on Gene Simmons Compares Ace And Peter Criss’ Departure From KISS To Cancer Surgery
- DJC on Very Metal Alpahbet by Aye Jay…
- A chick on Very Metal Alpahbet by Aye Jay…
- Heike on Heavy Metal Dreams DO Come True! The Marshall Amp Refrigerator
- Very Metal Friday Night Rewind: Death Metal Spaghetti, Mosh Potatoes, And Dr. Iommi Will See You Now
- No Such Thing As Too Much Slayer – Epic Mashup Of Marvin Gaye’s Grapevine And Slayer’s South Of Heaven
- REINDEER IN BLOOD! The Christmas Card
- Kids Interview Bands – Tom Araya On The Spice Girls, Scary Movies, And Other Random Stuff
- Gothic Doom Grooves From Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds – New Live Video For ‘Higgs Boson Blues’
One year ago today
- 12-09-12 No articles on this date.