In the above video, “Megadeth Likes Life”, Youtuber IloveNirvana13, tracks the bands song lyrics to determine how often the word “life” and “live” are used throughout Megadeth’s catalog. It turns out that the words, or variations of them like alive, lived, and living, come up 137 times. Who knew?
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- searching engine marketing on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- Seance on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Anões de jardim homenageiam ícones pop | O Escriba on Lemmy Kilmister Further Immortalized As A Garden Gnome
- Smithe2 on It’s Just A F*cking T-Shirt! A New Weekly Post On How To Go Broke, One Vintage T-Shirt At A Time
- SpaderEss on Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills
- Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- Lemmy Kilmister Further Immortalized As A Garden Gnome