In the above video, “Megadeth Likes Life”, Youtuber IloveNirvana13, tracks the bands song lyrics to determine how often the word “life” and “live” are used throughout Megadeth’s catalog. It turns out that the words, or variations of them like alive, lived, and living, come up 137 times. Who knew?
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- A Guide To Jumbo Home Loan on Instructions On How To Be A Bad Girl In 1938…
- Just like Rihanna she has wears size 9 shoes-spun13 on The Good, The Bad, And The Weird: Intentionally Altered Records Showcased On Deface Value
- carson city law firm on The Dude Would Abide? Big Lebowski Toilet Seat Set
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Riverside on Beth Ditto, Neon Goddess for Evans…
- are Louis Vuitton Outlet Bags Authentic on BFF?: Beth Ditto and Karl Lagerfeld…
- Punks Get Reimagined As Vintage Comic Book Characters
- Very Metal Friday Night Update: Celebrating Ronnie James Dio, New Phil Anselmo, And Black Sabbath On Prime Time TV
- Red Fang, Coliseum, Napalm Death Contribute To Baroness Relief Auction
- The Many Faces Of Iggy Lemon Pop
- Very Metal Friday Night Update: New Queens Of The Stonge Age, Metal Meth Maker Gets Busted, And Wicked Wizard Rock
One year ago today
- 05-20-12 No articles on this date.