In unsurprising “Ted Nugent said what?” news, Nugent’s recent comments comparing the Obama administration to “coyotes that need to be shot“, and his promise that if Obama is re-elected in November that he will be either “dead or in jail“, are currently being scrutinized by the Secret Service. Since I really don’t want to spend any more time on the verbal diarrhea that routinely flows out of the formerly cool Nuge’s hate-hole, I’ll just say this. Here’s to hoping that Ted’s man enough makes good on the first part of his re-election threat.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- domain on Pretties For You: Vintage 70′s Ad For Alice Cooper’s Manscara
- reduce Thousands Off Your Flooring Cost – diy Flooring | stuart2294 on Rich Kelly’s Illustrated Man
- iphone unlocked jailbreak on Fear and Loathing in Sesame Street…
- Military Friendly College Homepage on But What About Lita…?
- school supplies in bulk on Sears ’74: The Stroke Me Stationary Bike…
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills