In unsurprising “Ted Nugent said what?” news, Nugent’s recent comments comparing the Obama administration to “coyotes that need to be shot“, and his promise that if Obama is re-elected in November that he will be either “dead or in jail“, are currently being scrutinized by the Secret Service. Since I really don’t want to spend any more time on the verbal diarrhea that routinely flows out of the formerly cool Nuge’s hate-hole, I’ll just say this. Here’s to hoping that Ted’s man enough makes good on the first part of his re-election threat.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Roxanne on Exclusive Interview: Very Metal YouTube Vocalist Juan C. Rodriguez…
- quest nutrition quest protein bars on The Sh*t Dee Snider Says: “I’m Taking Broadway Show Tunes And I’m Making Them Rock.”
- alloy wheel repair Luton on Very Metal CraigsList Ad: “Real Rock Drummer For NON-Pussy Band”
- オロビアンコ バッグ メンズ on The Many Faces Of Leatherface: The Terrifying Poster For Texas Chainsaw 3D
- beer making supplies on Mr. T Teapot By By Matt Jones…
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”