In unsurprising “Ted Nugent said what?” news, Nugent’s recent comments comparing the Obama administration to “coyotes that need to be shot“, and his promise that if Obama is re-elected in November that he will be either “dead or in jail“, are currently being scrutinized by the Secret Service. Since I really don’t want to spend any more time on the verbal diarrhea that routinely flows out of the formerly cool Nuge’s hate-hole, I’ll just say this. Here’s to hoping that Ted’s man enough makes good on the first part of his re-election threat.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- cheap Eagles jerseys china on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- cheap Nuggets jerseys from china free shipping on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Benito on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- search engine optimization on Well, That Explains A Lot: Steven Tyler Admits To Snorting Sleep Aid…
- cheap NFL wholesale jerseys on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”
- Two Words: GWAR THROBBLEHEADS!