In unsurprising “Ted Nugent said what?” news, Nugent’s recent comments comparing the Obama administration to “coyotes that need to be shot“, and his promise that if Obama is re-elected in November that he will be either “dead or in jail“, are currently being scrutinized by the Secret Service. Since I really don’t want to spend any more time on the verbal diarrhea that routinely flows out of the formerly cool Nuge’s hate-hole, I’ll just say this. Here’s to hoping that Ted’s man enough makes good on the first part of his re-election threat.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Community Post: 20 Things That Probably Should Not Exist | Fun Time Viral on Handerpants…!
- kamen rider faiz episode 4 henshin fever on The True Decline Of Western Civilization: The $1,200 Iron Maiden Vintage T-Shirt
- http://www.directlendingonline.com/ on Damn, The New Afghan Whigs Is Pretty Fucking Awesome
- online car insurance on Very Metal Friday Night Rewind: Lemmy Gets Warning From Mikkey, Rob Halford Imortalized On The Simpsons, And Meet Dave,The $2,000 Dollar Beer
- http://www.colemndlab.org/ on 5th Grade Punk Rock Girls Diary Entry About “The Dead Kennedies” And “Fashists”
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills