Score another win for Washington State toy maker, Funko, and their every growing army of KISS inspired collectables. Mecha Gene was the first Kiss member to be immortalized as a 1970′s retro Japanese-style robot by Funko, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing Android Space Ace, Robo Star Child, and Cyborg Cat very soon.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Diet Plans for Women to Lose Weight on KILL Destroyers! A Horrifying Take On A Kiss Klassic
- Tara Mcginley on Contact
- Tara Mcginley on Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- searching engine marketing on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- Seance on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills