Score another win for Washington State toy maker, Funko, and their every growing army of KISS inspired collectables. Mecha Gene was the first Kiss member to be immortalized as a 1970′s retro Japanese-style robot by Funko, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing Android Space Ace, Robo Star Child, and Cyborg Cat very soon.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- SherlenBUA on Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- MerriXOKgxezqg on Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- www.apc-online.ro on A 17 Year Old Alex Lifeson Tries To Convince His Parents That He Should Quit School And Play Music For A Living
- servere ieftine second hand on Record Store Day Publishes Official List Of 2012 Releases
- Anonymous on When You Absolutely, Positively Know You’re Right: Spat Solver…!
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills