Score another win for Washington State toy maker, Funko, and their every growing army of KISS inspired collectables. Mecha Gene was the first Kiss member to be immortalized as a 1970′s retro Japanese-style robot by Funko, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing Android Space Ace, Robo Star Child, and Cyborg Cat very soon.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- bet angel on Smell Like Billy Dee: Eau Lando Cologne…
- Take your child and family together as a unit on several practice runs to the church to familiarize them with the surroundings and what to expect. Show them where the bathroom is, where they hang their coats, a nursery, or play room if any during the serv on Zombie Preparedness 101: The Undead Kit…
- DJC on Frankenstein And His Bride: The Mugshot
- twitter followers on Very Metal Friday Night Update: New Queens Of The Stonge Age, Metal Meth Maker Gets Busted, And Wicked Wizard Rock
- Anonymous on Frankenstein And His Bride: The Mugshot
- Listen To Christopher Lee’s Most Metal Record Yet! Charlemagne: The Omens Of Death
- Punks Get Reimagined As Vintage Comic Book Characters
- Very Metal Friday Night Update: Celebrating Ronnie James Dio, New Phil Anselmo, And Black Sabbath On Prime Time TV
- Red Fang, Coliseum, Napalm Death Contribute To Baroness Relief Auction
- The Many Faces Of Iggy Lemon Pop
One year ago today
- 05-23-12 No articles on this date.