Score another win for Washington State toy maker, Funko, and their every growing army of KISS inspired collectables. Mecha Gene was the first Kiss member to be immortalized as a 1970′s retro Japanese-style robot by Funko, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing Android Space Ace, Robo Star Child, and Cyborg Cat very soon.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- cheap Eagles jerseys china on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- cheap Nuggets jerseys from china free shipping on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Benito on The Monkees, on Drugs…
- search engine optimization on Well, That Explains A Lot: Steven Tyler Admits To Snorting Sleep Aid…
- cheap NFL wholesale jerseys on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”
- Two Words: GWAR THROBBLEHEADS!