The Melvins’ original touring van – the Melvan – with artwork by Kurt Cobain, is up for sale on Ebay! The 1972 Dodge Sportsman features a custom Kiss mural hand-drawn by Cobain “using sharpie markers shoplifted from the Thriftway grocery store in Montesano Washington.” According to the folks at Easy Street Records, the van was used for at least one US tour and Kurt drove it to several local shows. Current bid is $6100, which is below the reserve price. And if that isn’t grungy enough for you, the Ebay sellers name is Mitch
was listed as Tad Doyal, and the Melvan is for local pick-up only in Montesano, WA.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Just like Rihanna she has wears size 9 shoes-spun13 on The Good, The Bad, And The Weird: Intentionally Altered Records Showcased On Deface Value
- carson city law firm on The Dude Would Abide? Big Lebowski Toilet Seat Set
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Riverside on Beth Ditto, Neon Goddess for Evans…
- are Louis Vuitton Outlet Bags Authentic on BFF?: Beth Ditto and Karl Lagerfeld…
- Ck on Louis Vuitton Outlet USA Bob on Beth Ditto, Queen of Barf…
- Very Metal Friday Night Update: Celebrating Ronnie James Dio, New Phil Anselmo, And Black Sabbath On Prime Time TV
- Red Fang, Coliseum, Napalm Death Contribute To Baroness Relief Auction
- The Many Faces Of Iggy Lemon Pop
- Very Metal Friday Night Update: New Queens Of The Stonge Age, Metal Meth Maker Gets Busted, And Wicked Wizard Rock
- Häppy Motörhead Däy!
One year ago today
- 05-19-12 No articles on this date.