Here’s a peek at the impressive new Evil Dead 2 line of figures by Neca. Great article on what the excellent folks at Neca have been been up to via The Quarter Bin. Running a close second to Neca’s upcoming ED2 figures, are these amazing, limited edition, Walking Dead busts. The undead never looked so good.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Acc on Time to WTF…?
- Ron Wanclovic on The Magical World Of 1970′s Vintage: “Rock Star” Belt Buckles By Pacifica
- vpn on Iggy Pop On Punks, His Penis, And The Clash
- Ed Ligon on RIP: Buzzy of Buzzy’s Roast Beef…
- AshtonOYeoman on Glenn Danzig Bagging On ‘Bullshit’ Sinead O’Connor And Other Musicians On Dutch TV In 1995
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills