Here’s a peek at the impressive new Evil Dead 2 line of figures by Neca. Great article on what the excellent folks at Neca have been been up to via The Quarter Bin. Running a close second to Neca’s upcoming ED2 figures, are these amazing, limited edition, Walking Dead busts. The undead never looked so good.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- MerriXOKgxezqg on Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- www.apc-online.ro on A 17 Year Old Alex Lifeson Tries To Convince His Parents That He Should Quit School And Play Music For A Living
- servere ieftine second hand on Record Store Day Publishes Official List Of 2012 Releases
- Anonymous on When You Absolutely, Positively Know You’re Right: Spat Solver…!
- milen karpuzi on Happy Birthday Izzy Stradlin…
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills