This crocheted record player was part of a limited knitted 2010 toy run Netherlands based designer and toy-maker, Anne-Claire Petit. While you couldn’t play your favorite vinyl on it, the fuzzy turntable did play one song, by way of it’s tiny music box. Frank Sinatra’s, My Way.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- urządzenia fitness do domu on Straight Outa’ Manhattan: Eazy-E Skirt By IdilVice…
- social media management in St Albans on Henry Rollins On Drugs, Booze, Black Flag, And Why He’s Still Angry
- Short Hairstyle For curly hair women on No One Can Save Us, Except Zombie The Waitress…!
- endado on Top 2013 Record Store Day Picks From Cherrybombed.com
- cheap Eagles jerseys china on Reading Is Funkdamental! Librarians Make-Over The Beastie Boys Video For ‘Sabotage’
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”