This crocheted record player was part of a limited knitted 2010 toy run Netherlands based designer and toy-maker, Anne-Claire Petit. While you couldn’t play your favorite vinyl on it, the fuzzy turntable did play one song, by way of it’s tiny music box. Frank Sinatra’s, My Way.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- wholesale nfl jerseys on Motörhead Streaming ‘Aftershock’ In It’s Entirety RIGHT NOW!
- car disposal Watford on Very Metal CraigsList Ad: “Real Rock Drummer For NON-Pussy Band”
- http://ghotalabank.com on Very Metal Friday Night Update: Tom Araya Off Slayer’s Summer Tour, Heavy Metal Porn, And DLR’s “Little Elvis”
- cheap Ravens jerseys free shipping on Fairies Wear Chucks – Black Sabbath Converse Shoes Coming This Spring
- wholesale cheap Magic jerseys china on Fairies Wear Chucks – Black Sabbath Converse Shoes Coming This Spring
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”