The Nick Cave “Soundsuit” parade kicks off in front of the Hammering Man at SAM on Thursday, May 5th at 5:30. Don’t have your own Soundsuit? Show up early and make your own (like these very metal art fans), at SAM’s Chase Open Studio. Bonus? Admission to SAM and Cave’s massive Soundsuit exhibit is free, as it is first Thursday.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Airport Transfers Waltham Cross on Raining Blood And Men: Very Metal Mash Up Of Slayer And The Weather Girls By Bee Gees Tribute Tragedy
- pinterest on Dean Chamberlain’s Glowing Bowie…
- milen karpuzi on Happy Birthday Izzy Stradlin…
- Shanique on Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- Jones on Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Lemmy Kilmister Further Immortalized As A Garden Gnome
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake