Do you hate someone enough this year to gift them with a bottle of cologne named after Billy Dee Williams’ character in Star Wars, Lando Calrissian or, are you a suave pirate-turned-respectable businessman who knows he deserves the best the galaxy has to offer, especially when it comes to female companionship? Either way, nothing says “I hate you” and “Suave Pirate“, like a bottle of man-perfume sporting a little blue cape.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- MerriXOKgxezqg on Punk Icon That Dislikes Shirts To Design Clothing Line For Company That Makes Booze
- www.apc-online.ro on A 17 Year Old Alex Lifeson Tries To Convince His Parents That He Should Quit School And Play Music For A Living
- servere ieftine second hand on Record Store Day Publishes Official List Of 2012 Releases
- Anonymous on When You Absolutely, Positively Know You’re Right: Spat Solver…!
- milen karpuzi on Happy Birthday Izzy Stradlin…
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills