Do you hate someone enough this year to gift them with a bottle of cologne named after Billy Dee Williams’ character in Star Wars, Lando Calrissian or, are you a suave pirate-turned-respectable businessman who knows he deserves the best the galaxy has to offer, especially when it comes to female companionship? Either way, nothing says “I hate you” and “Suave Pirate“, like a bottle of man-perfume sporting a little blue cape.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- baluster centerpiece on The Very Metal Wood Carvings of Magnus Hultgren…
- Shanique on Most Metal Cosmos Ever: Watch Gojira’s New Animated Video For “Born In Winter”
- Jones on Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Jones on Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Jenny on Good Sex = 7.3 Minutes…?
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”