The iTunes store just got 100 times more evil with the release of the new Slayer “Pinball Rocks” app. For a limited time, Pinball Rocks (that features music from World Painted Blood) will only run you $3 and is available now for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- leaf geraghty on It’s Just A F*cking T-Shirt! The Burt Reynolds Editon
- urządzenia fitness do domu on Straight Outa’ Manhattan: Eazy-E Skirt By IdilVice…
- social media management in St Albans on Henry Rollins On Drugs, Booze, Black Flag, And Why He’s Still Angry
- Short Hairstyle For curly hair women on No One Can Save Us, Except Zombie The Waitress…!
- endado on Top 2013 Record Store Day Picks From Cherrybombed.com
- Remember That Time Wendy O Williams Was On An Episode Of MacGyver?
- Austin Music Commission Proposes Idea To Build Statue Of Danzig Riding A Dragon To Welcome Tourists To Downtown
- You’re Gonna Die: Guns N’ Roses Doing “Welcome To The Jungle” At The 2014 Revolver Golden Gods Awards
- Face Of Lemmy Kilmister Appears On Pancake
- Ukelele Playing Metalhead Covers Slayer’s “War Ensemble”