According to the New York Times, Campbell is a 32 year old college dropout from Louisiana . He is regularly sought after by Hollywood ink-freaks, like Robert Downey Jr, Heath Ledger (RIP) and Courtney Love. It’s also possible to get inked by Campbell if you’re not a celebrity as he sees a small number of clients each month via Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- reduce Thousands Off Your Flooring Cost – diy Flooring | stuart2294 on Rich Kelly’s Illustrated Man
- iphone unlocked jailbreak on Fear and Loathing in Sesame Street…
- Military Friendly College Homepage on But What About Lita…?
- school supplies in bulk on Sears ’74: The Stroke Me Stationary Bike…
- facebook quest nutrition bar on KILL Destroyers! A Horrifying Take On A Kiss Klassic
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills