According to the New York Times, Campbell is a 32 year old college dropout from Louisiana . He is regularly sought after by Hollywood ink-freaks, like Robert Downey Jr, Heath Ledger (RIP) and Courtney Love. It’s also possible to get inked by Campbell if you’re not a celebrity as he sees a small number of clients each month via Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- Tim on Glenn Danzig Is The New Dave Mustaine: “Democrats Are Fascists Disguised As Liberals”
- Community Post: 20 Things That Probably Should Not Exist | Viral Camera on Handerpants…!
- 22 Bad Tattoos These People Will Regret Tomorrow - Viral Zone on My Sundays With Jesus: Zombie Mother Mary & A Box of Triscuits. The Tattoo…
- A Young Alex Lifeson and His Parents Clash Over His Future | That Eric Alper on A 17 Year Old Alex Lifeson Tries To Convince His Parents That He Should Quit School And Play Music For A Living
- Les bières les plus étranges du monde on Beer for Babies…
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills