According to the New York Times, Campbell is a 32 year old college dropout from Louisiana . He is regularly sought after by Hollywood ink-freaks, like Robert Downey Jr, Heath Ledger (RIP) and Courtney Love. It’s also possible to get inked by Campbell if you’re not a celebrity as he sees a small number of clients each month via Saved Tattoo in Brooklyn.
Listen to Me
You can listen to DJ Cherrybomb occasionally, when she's conscious:
The Movies About Girls Podcast (starting with Episode 34). Also, subscribe in iTunes
- goumikelurnihl.wordpress.com on Cooking Hostile With Phil Anselmo – Featuring An Animated Tom Araya Cooking Steak Tips
- Christy on Contact
- dayV on Zombies, Andy, And Lou! New Blondie Video for “Mother”…
- Community Post: 20 Things That Probably Should Not Exist | Darnmeme on Handerpants…!
- m88 on Appetite For Destruction: The Axl Robe Edition
- Let Us Toast To Animal Pleasures: Hunter S. Thompson Hello Kitty Sculpture
- Sheer Heart Attack! “Killer Queen” Vodka Will Soon Be A Thing
- Incredibly Realistic Clay Busts Of Tom Waits And Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Channels Tom Jones On Previously Unreleased Track “Give Us A Kiss”
- Happy Birthday Barfly! Mickey Rourke Debuts New Teef And Toddler T-Shirt In Beverly Hills